WHAT IS YOUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY?
If you are not happy with your Carigu purchase, you have the option to return your purchase within 30 days from the delivery date. All returns must be unused, in their original condition and packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse orders and refunds, including those which our payments processing partners have identified as fraudulent.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- All returns have to be unused, in their original condition and packaging with all tags intact.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Refunds will be made to your original form of payment.
- Only items that have been purchased on www.carigu.com can be returned to us.
- All sale items are final and returns will not be accepted unless faulty.
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
- If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date to email@example.com.
- If it has been more the 7 days please complete a warranty claim and your issue will be assessed by our team.
Return Shipping & Restocking Fees
For refunds, a $20 restocking and return shipping fee applies to returns within Australia. This is subtracted directly from your refund amount.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll begin the process.
Returns are the responsibility of the customer and the return shipping MUST provide a tracking number as proof of return within 7 days of the return being approved. Without a tracking number you may not receive a refund.